This is straight shooting and strong language from comedian Felonious Munk directed at President Barak Obama.
And he asks some very good questions:
– You bastards can not even balance a checkbook. That is something EVERY American have to go through EVERY week!
– How do you owe China? How can I tell my daughter with a straight face that capitalism is a better system than communism if we are borrowing all of our F* money from the biggest communist country in the F* planet?
– Don’t pay your bills because they aren’t paying theirs. You are a leader and I am following – you don’t pay I don’t pay”
– What is your credit score? What is the government’s credit score just now? It must be 350. And you are telling me that I can not buy a car if my credit score is at a certain number!
– Get your S* together! President Obama personal to you. All the black people are proud. We have a black president and you are acting like one just now. Pay your F* bills on time!
And this post neatly complements my previous post about the riots in Britain–i.e. the behaviour and example of our political class/elites in our countries.
Felonious Munk Presents: Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS
Läs även andra bloggares åsikter om <a href=” http://bloggar.se/om/yttrandefrihet” rel=”tag”>yttrandefrihet</a>, <a href=”http://bloggar.se/om/fri-+och+r%E4ttigheter” rel=”tag”>fri- och rättigheter</a>, Läs även andra bloggares åsikter om <a href=” http://bloggar.se/om/USA” rel=”tag”>USA</a>
Etiketter: American economy, balance a checkbook, Barack Obama, broke economies, capitalism, China, communism, congress, credit score, economic crisis, every American, Felonious Munk, Government, monetary policy, Obama, Obama administration, Obama Economics, pay your bills, Pay your bills on time, Political Class, political elites, Politicians, President Obama, struggling economy, U.S. economy, US economy, White House, You are a leader, you don’t pay